Monday, February 18, 2008

Pictures from the races

The first 3 pictures are from the race in OHIO on Nov 7 & 8, 2009. All 3 classes I was in were 2.4 miles long.

The dogs on my team are Donner (gray) & Comet (black) in front and Ariel (visible) and Gala (partially hidden). We placed first place out of 7 teams. Also I was awarded for the fastest Siberian team! :)
Rikki and I placed 2nd out of 3 people. The other 2 bikers each had 2 dogs while I had 1 dog. And I got to beat the 3rd placer's 2 dogs! I was surprised when I found out that I beat him! :O
Lady and I placed 1st out of 3 women. The 2nd placer was 35 seconds slower than me. It took me 16 minutes to run the 2.4 miles course. I found that the longer I run, the better I am.







The lead dogs are Donner (gray one in pink harness) and his black/white brother, Comet. The wheel dogs are Arwen (black/white) and Ariel the pretty redhead girl like me. SMILE.


Lady and I


Jade and I